You are here
- SmartServiceProxy - aggregate semantic sensor data into representations of real-world things called Semantic Entities, and provide RESTful direct access to them. Not yet publicly accessible only because of privacy issues (sensor readings come directly from work offices). Check out more about it.
- nCoAPJava implementation of the CoAP protocol (draft 07) usable for both clients and servers.
- inContext-Sensing - application that generates annotations for provided sensor-related details, while using the SPITFIRE ontology. It is currently in a Beta release and it is accessible by either an HTML form or a REST API.
- SPITFIRE Ontology (spt) - aligns already existing vocabularies to enable the semantic description of, not only sensor measurements and sensor metadata, but also of the context surrounding them, the detected activities and energy efficiency concepts.
- uClient - an Android application designed for interaction with Smart-Objects and Smart-Installations
- ÜberDust - a data storage and brokerage web service for IoT data providers, data consumers and application developers
- IDRA protocol architecture - open-source communication architecture for networked embedded systems